NEA Grant expires March 2014
Apply now to pay $963 instead of $5,885
The SCEM training grant is a co-funding scheme administered by NEA to develop local expertise and capability in professional energy management.
Interested applicants who sign up for the full professional level SCEM Programme are eligible for the Training Grant, if they:
- are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents;
- have a relevant degree in engineering or science; and
- have at least 1 year of relevant engineering experience after obtaining the
relevant engineering or science degree.
- A subsidised course fee of SGD$963.00 (incl of GST) upfront is required for
successful grant applicants
- The full course fee without the training grant is SGD$5,885.00 (incl of GST) upfront
How to apply for the Training Grant
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- Copy of degree certificate
- Copy of updated CV
- Company’s supporting letter
- Duly completed application form
- Duly signed terms and Conditons
April‘14 Intake, June, September, and November 2014
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.