Join leading scientists, academics, and business leaders to leverage the latest research in sustainability and health at the annual SHINE NetPositive Summit. The Summit is hosted by the Sustainability and Health Initiative for NetPositive Enterprise, a program at the Center for Health and the Global Environment of the Harvard Chan School of Public Health. We will challenge traditional assumptions about what is possible for creating positive impacts through business and the workplace.
This year’s theme is DETERMINED TO THRIVE. We will hear from leaders who are adapting a new vision for business - one that takes a regenerative and restorative approach to the sustainability of the planet and human well-being.
- New global standards for NetPositive sustainability
- New frontiers for thriving in the workplace
- Influencing worker well-being in the supply chain and going beyond health and safety
- How to measure well-being handprints and make a NetPositive impact on employee health
- How the hotel industry is tackling sustainable local sourcing and food
- Using capital markets to influence global economic growth and business performance through a NetPositive lens on health and well-being
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Business leaders from across divisions including (but not limited to) sustainability • corporate citizenship • philanthropy • environment health & safety (EHS) • operations • communications • human resources • health and wellness • occupational health • product development • supply chain
• Responsible investment community
• Leaders working to bring on transformative change in sustainability