Celebrating its fifth anniversary of advancing shared value in the Asia Pacific, the Shared Value Project will host the 2019 Shared Value Summit Asia Pacific from 18-19 June in Sydney, Australia with the support of major partners IAG and NAB. The Summit is the preeminent shared value event in the region and in 2019 will explore the theme of ‘Business on Purpose’.
Amidst a global climate of rapid change and uncertainty, in the Asia Pacific - the world’s fastest growing region - Business on Purpose underscores the potential power and role of business as a key influencer and leader in transforming industries and society to meet the complex and pressing challenges we face today.
- Hear from co-creator of ‘Creating Shared Value’ Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter
- Join senior leaders from across the region for three days of shared value learning and position yourself as a leading shared value practitioner
- Gain unique insights from leading global companies including AIA Australia, BD, Carnival Australia, IAG, NAB, Novartis, Unreasonable Group and more
Programme (for more details see the website)
- Monday 17 June: Introduction to shared value workshop
- Tuesday 18 June: Full day of panels, keynotes and interactive sessions
- Wednesday 19 June: Shared Value Labs designed to help attendees embed shared value within their organisations
- Thursday 20 June: Shared Value Learning Tour with leading shared value organisations and founding members of the Shared Value Project
Get involved | Secure your tickets at svsummitapac.org
- 3 days of shared value learning for AUD$1798.50 inc GST including a full day of panels, keynotes and interactive sessions; Shared Value Labs; & a Shared Value Learning Tour
- Add an “Introduction to Shared Value” Masterclass for AUD$385 inc GST
About Shared Value Project & additional information
SVP is the peak body for shared value in Australia and the Asia Pacific and advances shared value in the region by building the capacity of its members and supporting a community of practice. SVP serves its member companies through education, promotion, networking, thought leadership and collaboration to expand practice of shared value. SVP is part of a global network - including Hong Kong, South Africa, India and the US – that drives adoption of shared value by business.