Location: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom’s largest power event
Saudi Power, formerly known as Saudi Energy, is a well-established trade exhibition for the power, solar, water and lighting sectors. The event is held under the high patronage of the Ministry of Water and Electricity.
Saudi Power covers all sectors of the power industry including power generation, transmission and distribution, solar energy technologies and services, modern lighting products and technologies, water and water resources management. Saudi Power 2015 welcomes the launch of Saudi Aircon – a co-located event dedicated to HVAC related products and services.
Saudi Arabia will spend $173 billion on energy projects in the next 4 years and with investment at an all-time high, Saudi Power enables exhibitors and visitors to capitalise on this growing sector. The exhibition provides an open floor for over 160 exhibitors and 4,000 visitors from across the globe to network and do business.
- Access your most promising prospects under one roof
- Showcase products, services and technologies to a professional audience including industry leaders from Saudi Arabia and the region
- Network with international buyers and developers
- Explore partnership and cooperation agreements with local companies
- Strengthen your brand presence in the Saudi market and gain access to the Middle East region
- Examine projects in the power and construction sectors to identify requirements and explore possible collaborations
Who will you meet?
- Power production companies
- Factory operators
- Construction and development companies
- Service providers
- Distributors and Retailers
Join leading local and international companies and secure your space at Saudi Power 2015. Complete the stand enquiry form here: http://saudi-power.com/en/Forms/BookaStandForm/
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.