We need to talk about the election.
For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the Covid-19 pandemic. It is easy to forget that, for investors, the November US election was to be the defining issue of 2020. The winner will potentially impact the direction of travel of investments, regulation, corporate earnings and balance sheets for at least the next four years.
- Learn how to protect your assets against the risks posed by the US election
- Understand how Chief Investment Officers are adapting to the United States’ political landscape to gain a competitive edge
- Identify investment opportunities in this uncertain time
We will be joined by:
- Shannon Saccocia, Chief Investment Officer, Boston Private
- Stephanie Link, Chief Investment Strategist, Hightower Advisors
If you can’t make it, sign up and I will send you the recordings.