This IRCA certified course is suitable for those who intend to acquire the competency necessary to audit an organisation’s ISO 9001:2008 based management system, either as second or third party auditor.
You will receive a widely known and internationally accepted IRCA certificate on successful course completion. This training course brings you closer to a individual registration as an auditor under IRCA
This programme is aimed at helping individuals who wish to acquire competence as first, second or third party QMS auditors.
- Master challenging audit-situations competently
- Ensure an efficient and successful quality management system (QMS) to improve and maintain the input-output-ratio
- Assist in the preparation for surveillance and certification audits of your company and guide them successfully through this process
- Assist in setting up a QMS using consistent process analysis and optimisation
- As a Quality Management Representative in the company, you unlock potential to add value and increase competitiveness
- Quality concepts and QMS
- ISO 9001 QMS
- QMS documentation
- QMS certification and the IRCA registration scheme
- Quality auditing
- Planning and preparing for an audit
- The audit process
- Non-conformity reporting and closing meeting
- Generating the audit report
An examination will be conducted on the last day of the course for the participants. This examination is part of the training requirements for registration with IRCA.
Prior to attending the course, the participants are expected to have the following:
a) Knowledge of quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles; as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
This knowledge can be gained by completing the ISO 9001:2008 Awareness Course or Interpretation, Documentation and Implementation of ISO 9001:2008 QMS or equivalent.
For more information on this course, please visit this webpage or contact us at 6885 1488. More courses available, please visit our online training calendar.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.