Book by 10 January and save up to $700
We need new infrastructure. Roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing: the list is enormous and growing. Yet severely limited budgets, economic uncertainty caused by volatile commodity prices, and deficits continue to prevent government at all levels from delivering the kinds of structural change that has always been needed.
In response, some countries have developed relatively successful PPP programmes – similar in many ways yet with specific national characteristics. Challenges remain throughout each region and are intensifying in the current environment. Merely grasping the concepts of PPP does not do justice to our great responsibility of having an ownership in the country’s future. We already know what we need to do, now is the time to really discover HOW.
This master class aims to do just that. Beginning with an in-depth understanding of how PPPs work, from financial, commercial, project & legal aspects, we seek to push our participants to innovate with real life case studies, group discussions and technical evaluation.
- Financial & Commercial aspect of PPP, e.g. funding, how to attract investors, project finance, ROI
- Project aspect of PPP, e.g. project planning, cost control, risks, implementation
- Legal aspect of PPP, e.g. contract, regulation, dispute resolution
- Sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures
- Building a real PPP model using Excel
Benefits of attending
- Source funding for local and international projects
- Evaluate the successes and failures of private finance
- Know when a project should and should not be delivered through private finance
- Implement, structure and strategise PPP/PFI projects
- Review PPP financing options and financial models to optimise ROI
- Appreciate different models of private finance infrastructure delivery
- Learn best practice for the delivery of PPP contracts
- Analyse financial and legal aspects of PPP contracts
- Place local PPP projects in global context and evaluate the future structure, challenges and prospects for infrastructure in the region
- Apply the principles of US, European and global private finance experience to other markets
- Develop an understanding of the future of private finance for infrastructure
- Learn best practice in PPP modelling
- Build a reliable PPP model from scratch using Excel
Who should attend
- Government officials
- PPP units
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Project Finance
From both the public and private sectors, including but not limited to:
- Water & waste
- Finance & Economic Affairs
- IT & telecom
- Commerce and industry
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
To register/enquire on this course, please contact:
Infocus International Group Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6325 0352 | Email:email@example.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.