Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm (Time Zone: GMT +8)
- What are the principles for successful CSR communications?
- What are the characteristics of communications strategies that get companies noticed?
- How to formulate strategic and targeted stakeholder communications?
- How are leading companies communicating?
- Sustainability reporting – what’s next?
Special note: The real time online training allows participants to access the training audio using either Voice over IP (VoIP) or toll-based phone numbers. Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection (384 kbps or better), a microphone and speakers (a USB headset is recommended). Participants who choose to use the toll-based numbers will be charged their standard long-distance rate to United Kingdoms, Australia or the United States. If you have any special request or questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Basil Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Community Relations; Corporate Communications; Corporate Social Responsibility;
Crisis Management; Employee Communications; Investor Relations; Human Resources;
Marketing Communications; Marketing; Media Relations and Public Relations
Course Leaders:•Richard Welford biographyFee:USD 130