Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm (Time Zone: GMT +8)
- What are the principles for successful CSR communications?
- What are the characteristics of communications strategies that get companies noticed?
- How to formulate strategic and targeted stakeholder communications?
- How are leading companies communicating?
- Sustainability reporting – what’s next?
Special note: The real time online training allows participants to access the training audio using either Voice over IP (VoIP) or toll-based phone numbers. Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection (384 kbps or better), a microphone and speakers (a USB headset is recommended). Participants who choose to use the toll-based numbers will be charged their standard long-distance rate to United Kingdoms, Australia or the United States. If you have any special request or questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Basil Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Community Relations; Corporate Communications; Corporate Social Responsibility;
Crisis Management; Employee Communications; Investor Relations; Human Resources;
Marketing Communications; Marketing; Media Relations and Public Relations
Course Leaders:•Richard Welford biographyFee:USD 130
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.