The Forum showcases the best strategies and practices in Offshore Wind technology, design, operation, maintenance and safety in order to optimize reliability, accessibility, logistics issues and vessel deployment costs.
- Learn from The Carbon Trust experiences on how innovations can help reduce the cost of offshore wind
- Benefit from DeepOcean extensive experience on O&M planning for subsea asset integrity
- Listen to DNVGL best practices on how to lowering the cost of offshore wind energy through changes in turbine design
- Gain an insight from Gamesa on the range of considerations when decommissioning offshore wind turbine
- Uniper’s approach to using big data concepts in O&M practices to achieve significant cost saving
- EON’s view on maturing O&M practices in offshore wind
- Gamesa’s perspective on extending certified operational life
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.