The Nordic region is committed to achieving carbon neutrality and will become the world’s most sustainable and integrated region by 2030. To make this vision a reality, actions for strengthening energy security, developing green transitions, and building a sustainable framework are called for, with the right resources, innovations, knowledge and skills.
Happening on October 26th, the Nordic Green Talk themed ‘Green Transition and Energy Resilience’ will focus on carbon-neutral ambitions and experiences with energy transition in the Nordics and Southeast Asia region.
Our strong line-up of energy industry leaders will share their perspectives on energy solutions and investments for transitions to a greener grid, energy research and development, cutting-edge technologies for future energy efficiency, and fostering international cooperation for new opportunities.
Ready to be inspired and take a leading role in the green transformation of the global economy? Mark your calendar and join us online with energy frontrunners – Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark to uncover valuable insights on achieving the sustainable development goals.
Nordic Green 2022 is supported by Nordic Talks (brought to you by The Nordics, a project under The Nordic Council of Ministers) and jointly organised by Nordic Innovation House Singapore, Business Sweden, Innovation Norway, Business Iceland, the Embassy of Finland in Singapore, the Embassy of Sweden in Singapore, the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore, the Embassy of Denmark in Singapore and the Embassy of Iceland in Japan.
- 16:30 Welcome to Nordic Green 2022
- 16:35 Opening Address by H.E. Tomas Anker Christensen, Climate Ambassador for Denmark, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities
- 16:40 Navigating Energy Resilience and Greener Future in the Nordics and Southeast Asia
• Ms Leena Matilainen, Head of APAC Innovation Center, Neste Asia Pacific
• Mr N Venu, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer - India & South Asia, Hitachi Energy
• Mr Haukur Harðarson, Chairman & Founder, Arctic Green Energy
• Moderator: Mr Yatin Premchand, Managing Director, Global Advisory, Black & Veatch
- 17:45 Closing Remarks by H.E. Eivind S. Homme, Ambassador of Norway, Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore
- 18:00 End