Moscow International Ecological Fair – complex event that reflects development trends and implementation of environmental technologies in key industries: oil and gas, metallurgical, chemical, mining, energy, nuclear energy, mechanical engineering and industrial construction.
THE GOAL OF THE FAIR
- Demonstration of environmental equipment, materials and environmental technologies.
- Establishing and strengthening business ties between manufacturers of equipment, materials and technologies that reduce the negative impact on the environment, industrial, construction and FEC enterprises.
- Professional discussion of scientists, experts, industry professionals enterprises, representatives of state legislative and executive government, issues legislation, regulation and implementation of government programs reducing negative impacts on the environment.
- Increasing the effectiveness of participation by combining on the same site of three industry events.
- Interbranch synergies.
- The long-term business platform for making management decisions.
- Exchange of practical experience between different sectors in the implementation and use of technology and equipment to reduce the negative impact on the environment in industry and energy, energy-saving technologies and alternative energy sources.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.