Designers do more than just design.
Developers do more than just develop.
Contractors do more than build.
We choose materials. Without materials, there is nothing.
Materials are our medium. They affect our health and the planet’s health more than any other decision. They also affect our bottom line.
Your brain matter shouldn’t be gray when it comes to material matter.
For many firms, knowledge is the most valuable asset. Yet most are deficient when it comes to knowledge on materials. This is both a lost opportunity and a liability. As materials continue to take center stage in projects from growing cost, performance and health concerns, design-firms, developers and contractors are finding themselves with not enough information to make the right choices.
Join us for a critical evening on materials, featuring:
- The AIA’s MATERIALS MATTER program.
- The Architecture 2030 Challenge for Products.
- ILFI’s Living Product Challenge
- A sneak-peak of GIGA’s ground-breaking MATTER software for managing material knowledge.
Program / Schedule
- 18:30-19:00 - Registration, Networking, Canapes/Drinks
- 19:15-20:00 - Presentations
- 20:00-20:30 - Q&A/Discussions
- 20:30-21:00 - Drinks & Networking