LightingTech KSA 2017 will bring lighting designers, consultants, project owners, contractors, distributors and manufacturers to discuss upcoming projects and associated requirements, latest strategies and technologies for energy efficiency and smart lighting installations. The agenda will also discuss renewable energy in lighting installations as well as review the operations and maintenance requirements of the various installations.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- MEET government officials and industry experts and learn about the latest updates in regulations and industry of the lighting industry
- LEARN first-hand about ongoing and projected mega projects from public and private sectors
- Explore opportunities and tenders available to add quality and benefit the Saudi market
- SHARE knowledge on the latest LED and lighting products and technologies that can change the Saudi lighting sector
- LEARN from successful case studies that have integrated hybrid solutions (LED and non-LED) to achieve cost and energy efficiency while maintaining aesthetic considerations
- HEAR about current and upcoming projects and opportunities in Saudi Arabia in smart and solar lighting
- IDENTIFY lucrative business opportunities and establish valuable industry partnerships
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.