“The higher you go, the fewer women there are,” Nobel Peace Laureate Wangari Maathai once observed.
Whether you are in property or politics in Australia, a leadership lag is preventing women from getting ahead.
Just 12% of our industry is female – and an even smaller percentage of women occupy the boardroom.
But our industry’s leaders– both male and female – are working together to champion change and to create workplace cultures that enable women to lead and succeed.
Join a high-level panel of speakers who will share their insights into how you can:
- Successfully put yourself forward for senior positions
- Identify and articulate your unique skills to employers
- Encourage and support women in your workplaces
- Embrace mentoring and networking to boost your leadership potential.
- Amanda Steele, Head of Sustainability, CBRE
- Geoff Dutaillis, Group Head of Sustainability, Lend Lease
- Ming Long, Joint Managing Director, Investa Office Management
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.