“The higher you go, the fewer women there are,” Nobel Peace Laureate Wangari Maathai once observed.
Whether you are in property or politics in Australia, a leadership lag is preventing women from getting ahead.
Just 12% of our industry is female – and an even smaller percentage of women occupy the boardroom.
But our industry’s leaders– both male and female – are working together to champion change and to create workplace cultures that enable women to lead and succeed.
Join a high-level panel of speakers who will share their insights into how you can:
- Successfully put yourself forward for senior positions
- Identify and articulate your unique skills to employers
- Encourage and support women in your workplaces
- Embrace mentoring and networking to boost your leadership potential.
- Amanda Steele, Head of Sustainability, CBRE
- Geoff Dutaillis, Group Head of Sustainability, Lend Lease
- Ming Long, Joint Managing Director, Investa Office Management