Do you want to access new markets for your products, fulfil the growing demand for sustainable furniture amongst consumers, and get ahead of the curve on strict timber import regulations? Sign up for our FREE Chain of Custody webinar to find out how!
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the furniture market dynamics are evolving in the global supply chain
- What is PEFC’s role and how it can support the furniture industry in reaching their sustainability goals.
- About the PEFC chain of custody standards to ensure traceability
- How to meet and comply with PEFC chain of custody standards.
- The requirements for applying for PEFC chain of custody certification.
- Chain of custody certification to suit your context - group certification, multi-site certification, producer groups etc.
- Case studies on the advantages of group certification.
- How to use the PEFC label and trademarks and display it to your customers.
- How PEFC promotes the benefits of responsibly sourced furniture.
Certification is already helping thousands of furniture companies access new generations of customers for their products, meet growing global demand for responsibly sourced timber and comply with tightening legislative and regulatory requirements.