Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to
- describe the purpose of an EnMS, of EnMs standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification;
- explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate;
- plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of and EnMS in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, where appropriate
This 5-Day course is to equip participants with knowledge and skills required to perform first-, second-, and third-party audits of EnMS against ISO 50001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable
This Course is not intended to be an implementer’s course, or one that will create an expert in energy management legislation, or one that will train to an acceptable level a participant with no prior knowledge of the Standard or of the food industry. Therefore, prior to attending this training course, delegates are advised to have:
- knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 and,
- knowledge of the following energy management principles and concepts:
- the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow;
- the relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards;
- the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency - energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling; - energy use data analysis methods;
- energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement;
- the impact of organisational processes and equipment on energy efficiency - electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.