Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to
- describe the purpose of an energy management system
- understand the requirements of ISO 50001
- be able to understand the energy baseline using the information in the initial energy review
- understand the relationship between ISO 50001 and EN16001
- plan and conduct an audit
- report the audit
- undertake audit follow-up activities
This 2-Day course comprises of lectures and workshops designed to provide delegates with a good understanding on the requirements of the ISO 50001 standard. Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits of their organization’s Energy Management Systems.
Managers / executives / personnel who are involved in organizing and conducting ISO 50001 internal audits. Professional / personnel who are likely or currently involved in implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System to meet the ISO 50001 Standard. Facilities / Energy / Environmental / Quality Managers, Executives and Supervisors. Personnel who wish to know more about the standard and its requirements.