QE Safety Consultancy providing CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Malaysia.
ISO 14001:2015 is a participative training course, which uses case studies, role play and hands-on auditing experience of companies. The course is structured to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 14001 requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the quality management system of an organisation.
- ISO 14000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
This course is specially designed for:
- Environment Professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of Environment Management Systems
- Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Environment Management Systems.
- Executives from organisations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their Environment Management Systems as per ISO 14001: 2015
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the Environmental Management System principles and ISO 14000 series of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an audit
- Correctly identify the gaps within the existing Environmental Management System vis-a-vis the requirements specified in ISO 14001:2015
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.