A Training Workshop for New Entrants into the Southeast Asian Marine and Offshore Energy Market
*SCEM and PE PDU to be awarded
A 2-day training workshop designed for local small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in marine/offshore industry with interest in expanding their capabilities to renewable energy.
To equip the participants with adequate knowledge about ocean renewable energy, specifically tidal and wave energy. At the end of training workshop, the participants are expected to:
- Understand the principles and concepts related to ocean renewable energy, specially tidal and wave energy
- Describe resource assessment, environment impact assessment, conversion technologies and economics of ocean renewable energy
- Be well-oriented with ocean renewable energy industry including the supply chain involved in project planning, commissioning, operations and maintenance and decommissioning
- Appreciate the opportunities of ocean renewable energy in Southeast Asia
- Identify market entry challenges and potential risks of ocean renewable energy in Southeast Asia
Finance Community, Utilities, Project Developers, Renewable Engineers, Renewable Researchers
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.