🌍 The world is going through difficult times.
For solar energy development, the biggest economic crisis risk may be a damaged economy.
Bloomberg New Energy Finance lowered its 2020 global solar demand forecast to a range of 108 to 143 gigawatts — a drop of 9 percent at the low end compared to the market research firm’s prior estimate.
We could not have expected this recession, but we must act now! IB Centre’s organizing committee has decided to bring together the industry’s brightest and boldest minds to change the energy industry in the world for the better.
The international Conference on Solar Energy will be held on April 23rd on an online platform.
Meet the powerful line-up experts in SOLAR ENERGY and NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES!
- Vitaliy Daviy - CEO IB Centre & Founder CISOLAR, SEF, Solar Academy
- Peter Fusaro - Chairman of Global Change Associates, a financial services advisory in New York City
- Hans-Josef Fell - Former Member of the German Parliament and President of the Energy Watch Group
- Eicke Weber - Co-Chairman at European Solar Manufacturing Council ESMC
- Maksym Sysoiev - Councel, Dentos
Will discuss important questions:
- What will be the impact of the pandemic and economic crisis on the renewable energy sector?
- How to make short and long-term development plans when everyone predicts collapse, decline, and worsening?
- Who is ready to finance solar energy projects in times of economic crisis?
- What are the risks and limitations for the solar energy field that economic and social constraints associated with the pandemic bear?
Be a part of the powerful solar energy community. Register to the online conference and make your contribution to the successful development of the industry!
Register now and join: https://solarenergy-online.com/
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.