IEREK organizes this conference to exchange the better understanding of the sustainable development between social and economic development with the environmental resources, exploring the problems between the resources of the environment and sustainable development in the academia, engineering technology, management and policy.
The conference deals with all aspects of development and planning and brings together scientists and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest advances in the field, as well as to seek and highlight developments in managerial strategies and assessment tools for policy and decision makers.
1. Planning Approaches for Sustainable Development.
2. City planning, Development and management.
3. Landscape planning and design.
4. Accessibility in cityscape and development issues.
5. Waterfront developments.
6. Energy and the environment.
7. Community Participation.
8. Planning for risk and natural hazards.
9. Sustainable public transport systems.
10. Cultural development and awareness.
11. Balancing Heritage Conservation and Development.
12. Planning for public health.
13. Climate change and ecological planning.
14. Building Physics and Technology.
15. Architecture and Urban Design Education.
16. Sustainable design and configuration of sustainable cities.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.