TOTALLY FREE NOW!
・Organized by Mt. Stonegate Green Asset Management, International REC Organization
・Co-Organizer by The Business Council for Sustainable Development
・Supported by Greenhouse Gas Protocol, International REC Organization, Chinese Institution of Economic Research, ECOHZ, CDP, Bureau of Energy (Taiwan)/Taiwan Research Institute
Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHGP) is prepared to launch its first Scope 2 accounting guidance this fall. The purpose of such guidance launch is to address the quick development and change in the power market across the globe especially the wide use of tracking system and certificates. Such developments in last decade inevitably enable consumers’ choice in power market but also complicate the accounting procedure of greenhouse gas inventory of scope 1, 2, and 3. It is clear that the launch of GHGP’s scope 2 accounting guidance will bring a significant changes and impacts to corporate’s entire GHG inventory calculation, which is the most important foundation of GHG reporting such as CDP.
This Conference brings experts and professional of GHG accounting around the region and beyond together. The goal is to exchange views and experiences while also present insightful information on this interesting and important topic. Invited speakers include core team members from GHGP.
Who should attend:
- GHG and green electricity policy-making central competent authority
- Mandatory greenhouse gas emissions reporting companies
- Manufacturing companies requested to report annual carbon inventory
- Green electricity purchasers or consider-to purchasers
- High CSR concerned companies
- GHG Management consultants
- CSR Implement consultants
- Energy management consultants
- Third-party certification bodies independent verification of GHG management and CSR reporting
- GHG Protocol and ISO 14064 accreditation body
During the Conference, “Asian Launch Event of GHG Protocol Scope 2 Accounting Guidance” will be presented and followed by an in-depth speech on the Guidance.
For more detail, please go to http://goo.gl/7kYCp7