Environmental issues are not new issues, as throughout the years people are increasingly aware of the negative environmental impacts of improper industrial waste management. However, managing industrial waste is always a challenge for a variety of industries. To mitigate the negative impact of waste, industries would have to establish better practices and solutions in the managing of scheduled waste, wastewater and industrial emissions. This 2 day technical event is designed to provide a better understanding of the legislative requirements in the implementation of market-oriented, and sustainable waste management systems. It also aims to provide cost-effective and environmentally sound waste management strategies, alongside related case studies and an introduction to several new key technologies. Certain controversial subjects will also be addressed by the experts in the field of scheduled waste, wastewater and industrial emissions.
- Discover strategic methods of minimizing industrial waste production.
- Understanding the latest government‟s legislation requirements on industrial waste management
- Improving your business bottom line by incorporating integrated waste management.
- Benefiting from the implementation of a eco-friendly waste disposal methods.
- Grasping the best practices and concepts of waste management.
- Streamlining your current industrial waste management strategies.
- Getting updates on new technological developments in the waste management sector.
- Establishing a cost-effective structure to minimize waste.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who will benefit from this event include anyone working in industry at any level particularly:
- Waste Managers & Contractors
- Environment engineers & officers
- Occupational safety & health personnel
- Process specialists & Engineers
- Government Officials
- Consultants & Contractors
- Water Companies / Operator / Authorities
- Any personnel responsible for industrial waste management
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.