IJGlobal’s IJAsia 2020 conference on 9 July will bring in over 150 high level decision makers from leading regional government institutions, project sponsors, developers, banks, legal and consultancy firms, and investors to explore significant demand for infrastructure spending in the Asia Pacific region.
Our one-day agenda offers first-class networking and learning opportunities addressing the key issues facing the regions markets and the knowledge you need to generate returns and new business. Key coverage includes:
- The current capital market opportunities, including project bond offerings in key markets such as Vietnam and Indonesia
- Is the creation of funds in the APAC infrastructure space a trend likely to continue?
- Energy transition targets country by country & what the project opportunities are in this space including new energy generation, e-mobility and transportation
- Renewable energy across the APAC region including insights into the key regulatory and commercial challenges across jurisdictions
- How is green hydrogen being integrated as part of renewable energy markets?
- North East Asia and offshore wind in Japan and South Korea
Find out more about IJAsia 2020 at bit.ly/2W3BF14 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.