Take your report to the next level
GRI is pleased to deliver a series of Knowledge Webinars on Sustainability Reporting supported by SGX. We have specially curated this series of webinars to help you advance your Sustainability Reporting and accelerate your Sustainability journey.
GRI provides the world’s most widely used standards for sustainability reporting and disclosure. GRI works with a growing community of companies doing reporting in over 100 countries to increase the value of sustainability reporting. Over 90 per cent of SGX issuers used GRI standards to disclose their sustainability performance in 2018.
Each year is an opportunity to improve your sustainability performance and transparency through reporting. So please join us along with expert sustainability leaders as they share their unique insights and learnings.
- Key principles of reporting
- Refining Materiality and Stakeholder Engagement - Theory and Practice
- Materiality Analysis – Determining what needs to be reported
- Stakeholder Inclusiveness
- Insights on reassessing and recalibrating material ESG issues to build back better and drive even greater value
- Aligning strategic pillars with material topics, performance targets and the SDGs
- Closing Remarks
- Allinnettes Adigue, Incoming Regional Head, ASEAN Hub, GRI
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, CDL
- Charles Hogan, Head of International Communications, APRIL
- Michele Lemmens, Regional Head, ASEAN Hub, GRI
- Registration fee: EUR 30/SGD 50*
Would you rather join the entire GRI Knowledge Series (5 webinars in total) at a discounted rate of EUR 120/SGD 200, please register here.
Note: While relevant to all reporters this series is targeted at organisations in Asia.
* GRI is a foundation registered in the Netherlands and organizer of this webinar. Fees are charged in EUR. No VAT will be charged on registration fees for participant based outside the EU. For participants based in the EU: VAT will be added to your registration if you are based in the Netherlands or if you don’t enter a valid VAT registration number.