Focused on strengthening North America’s food system in a post-Covid-19 world, Future Food-Tech New York returns as a virtual summit on December 2-3, 2020. Trailblasing start-ups, leading food brands and global money managers will explore the short and long-term impacts of the crisis, and identify which areas of food-tech will have the most impact in 2021.
Across two days of interactive panel discussions, content-rich presentations, 1-1 meetings and roundtable discussions, the summit will unearth the most significant trends from the last 12 months, and highlight breakthrough technologies that will be fundamental in accelerating access to nutritious and sustainable foods in urban populations.
Food-tech’s brightest minds will present live, before hosting breakout discussions on:
- Ingredient Discovery: Finding Functional, Nutritious Compounds
- Bridging the Nutritional Gap in Plant-Based Products
- Home-Living: Healthy Snacks to Support Mind and Body
- Food as Medicine: Combating Chronic Health Conditions Through Nutrition
- Food Service & Delivery: Future-Proofing Using AI & Automation
- Scaling Start-Ups: Choosing the Perfect Partner
- Microbiome Intervention: Improving Health, Cognition and Mood
- Fermentation: Laying the Foundations for the Protein Supply Chain of the Future
- Cell-Based Products: Breakthroughs on the Road to Commercialization
- Mergers, Acquisitions and IPOs in Food-Tech
All participants can schedule video 1-1 meetings with potential partners and clients throughout the summit, and for an extended period before and after the sessions.
Join us to contribute to these crucial conversations, access exclusive insights and expand your food-tech network ready for 2021.