EU-Malaysia Symposium and Business Matching: EU-Green Building and Sustainable Construction. Focus on Engineering and Architectural Services
Under the Program “Support for European Businesses in Southeast Asia Markets”, which is supported by the European Commission, the Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC/AHK Malaysia), the British-Malaysian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BMCC) and AICEP Portugal Global and other seven bilateral project partner will be organizing a two-day Symposium and Business Matching with a Focus on the Engineers, Architects and Quantity Surveyors Services in the Malaysian Construction Industry. The two-day event will take place on 10th and 11th September, 2015 in Kuala Lumpur.
EU-Green Building Solutions and Sustainable Construction Symposium
10th September 2015, 8.45am-4.15pm, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre:
Attend the full-day Symposia during the International Greentech & Eco Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia 2015 (IGEM 2015), a platform for the key drivers within the Malaysian Government’s Green Technology mandate;
14 Participating European SMEs will present innovative solutions and ideas related to Green Building/Energy-Efficient Housing Concepts, Sustainable Architectural and Engineering services;
Learn about strategies and solutions based on European and Malaysian business’ case studies and join the open dialogue;
- Participation free of charge on “first-come-first-served” basis due to limited seats available.
Full-day Business Matching
11th September 2015, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC):
Exclusive business matching with potential Malaysian business partners based on individual partner search profile of 14 EU SMEs;
The Business Matching is a part of the ongoing Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) International Construction Week 2015, the largest and most important annual event covering the full spectrum of the construction industry in Malaysia and beyond, supported by the Ministry of Works Malaysia.
14 European Small-and-Medium Sized Enterprises from all relevant stakeholder groups in the construction industry:
- Consulting Engineering, (Landscape) Architectural, Urban Planning and Design Service Provider; Construction Supervision
- Energy Efficiency/Renewable Energies/Green Building
- Energy Management, Environmental Construction
- Sustainable Building Material
- Presentation of Expertise and Experience to Malaysian Industry Key Players during the Symposium @ IGEM 2015
- Business-to-Business Matching with Malaysian companies
- Networking with Malaysian/ASEAN companies involved in the construction industry
Attendance is free of charge. More info here.
Please RSVP by emailing your registration by latest 26 August 2015 to:
Ms. Katja Schulze, Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Tel: +60-3-9235 1821