The founder of The Institute for Operational Excellence, Kevin J. Dugan, defines operational excellence as a point where every employee can see the flow of value to the customer and fix it when the flow is interrupted or breaks down. Operational excellence is a prerequisite for achieving high-performance companies.
More and more corporate decision-makers regard operational excellence as a key driver of top-level growth. They have begun to adjust the operational excellence strategy in industrial upgrading, product innovation, intelligent manufacturing, sustainable development, and customer experience to promote business growth and realise customer value.
Enterprise Operatorial Excellence Summit 2022 will focus on enterprise operation excellence in the digital age, discuss the practice and challenges of enterprise operation excellence from the perspective of enterprise R&D, manufacturing, marketing, sales, delivery, and supply chain, aiming to provide references for companies and build corporate competitive advantages to promote revenue and profit growth.
- 20+ leading enterprises in the industry intelligence sharing
- Exchange with government agencies, strong enterprises and industry experts
- Promote online and offline at the same time to increase brand exposure
- Global Operational Excellence: Key Challenges and Future Trends
- Stepping to Excellence- Building Up an Enterprise-wide Operational Excellence Strategy
- The Transformation Road to Operational Excellence
- Whole-value-chain Operational Excellence Driven by Comprehensive Digitalisation
- Unlocking the Power of Process Mining for Operational Excellence
- The Path to Operational Excellence in the Product Research and Development Stage
- Panel Discussion: The Challenges and Opportunities for Operational Excellence in the Digital Era
- Best Practice: The Road from LEAN Manufacturing to Operational Excellence
- Glancing at Quality 4.0: How to Deliver Excellence in Collaborative Quality Management across the Whole Value Chain
- Advance Data Lineage Solution for Tracking and Verifying Process
- Driving Manufacturing Excellence by MOM Software Solution
- Manufacturing Excellence: How to Maximise Value While Minimizing the Cost
- How to Enhance Quality Management to Meet the GMP Compliance Requirements
For more details about this event, please visit our official website.
Contact Us: Wes Wei
Tel：+86 21 8026 0707-803
ECV International is a leading organiser and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialised organisations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry patterns and lead industry future.