Join colleagues globally to explore the role of waste to energy in the drive to carbon neutral. With sessions on feedstock, plastics, CCS, hydrogen and high-value outputs, heat networks, project delivery, operational excellence, finance, investment and growth market opportunities, it’s a packed programme of expertise and topical debate, all delivered on a platform designed to make engagement and networking as easy as possible. See full details here - www.efwconference.com
- Assess policy updates from key government speakers
- Understand the investment appetite for waste to energy in a range of important markets, including Australia, Brazil and Poland
- Analyse new opportunities as the sector decarbonises and feedstock changes
- Join industry discussions on critical topics - EPC delivery, heat networks versus energy output, the optimum role of waste to energy in the low carbon future
- Examine the technical challenges and economic benefits of revamping and upgrading older plants
- Keep ahead of technical developments in operational efficiency, APCr recycling, Carbon Capture and Storage, plastics and chemicals
- Gain latest updates on the development of two of the world’s most innovative waste to energy plants
- Hear from top business leaders on the future shape of the industry itself
With a full programme of top speakers, networking sessions, round-table discussions and interactive debates, Energy from Waste virtual is the essential event of 2021.
Take advantage of the special Eco Business reader offer - Save 15 per cent off the standard delegate rate - Book now for just £495.00 + vat, saving £105.00 off the standard delegate rate.
Use code EFWMP21 at the end of the booking process to secure your discount.
See the full programme here - https://www.efwconference.com/programme
Book your place here - https://www.efwconference.com/book-now