In partnership with Global Green Connect, ESGTech is proud to bring you the following webinar.
ESG data disclosure is accelerating at breakneck speed in Singapore and the finance industry is racing to keep up with the evolving standards. While transition financing remains a clear goal, challenges in data collection, quality disclosures and materiality remain.
Join MAS, Surbana Jurong, UOB, ESGTech and the Singapore Deep Tech Alliance as we discuss how technology and ESG data play an instrumental role in scaling sustainable capital, share real methods of solving these issues, as well as regulatory developments that are in place to support ESG alignment.
- Foong Kooi Fei, Deputy Director, Fintech and Innovation, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Eugene Seah, Managing Director, Smart City Solutions; Senior Director (Special Projects), Surbana Jurong
- Jasper Wong, Head of Construction & Infrastructure, Sector Solutions Group, Group Wholesale Banking, UOB
- Andrew Gazal, CEO, ESGTech
- Clara Chen, Founding Managing Partner, Singapore Deep-Tech Alliance (Moderator)