The CSR Impact Awards is an initiative of NGOBOX to encourage companies, CSR foundations and CSR implementing agencies to deliver high impacts through CSR projects and adopt multi-stakeholder approach leading to excellence in project outcomes. This initiative focuses on identifying high impact CSR projects in 11 categories and 4 special categories at Pan-India level. The Awards seek to appreciate project specific impacts made by the organizations in particular thematic areas, to set benchmark in project planning, identification of partners and delivery of results.
We have partnered with institutions and organizations of repute to take collaborative steps to recognize CSR projects with excellence in delivering through partnership, persistence and project or programme-based approach. The second edition of the Award was in association with NextGen.
This is the third edition of our annual awards. The previous two editions of the CSR Impact Awards (2014 & 2015) were highly appreciated by companies and foundations. The 2014 awards received entries from 35 of the BSE top 100 companies in India including projects of ITC, Maruti Suzuki India, , DLF, Hindustan Coca Cola, ACC, Essar, Tech Mahindra, Wockhardt etc in 2014 while in 2015 there were 42 applications from a range of organizations including Reliance Foundations, Dr Reddy’s Foundations, HPCL Ltd, Intel, Grasim, Ultratech, Bosch Ltd, Lupin Foundation, JK Lakshmi, L&T Finance, Hindustan Zinc, Vedanta, ACC, PVR, Sterlite Tech, WNS Global, UPL Ltd, Cholamandalam, JK Tyre, Utkal Cements etc.
The overall objectives of the CSR Impact Awards are to:
- Identify best CSR projects in key thematic areas and understand how organization can deliver high impact CSR projects
- Highlight the success of CSR projects and commitment of the organizations by recognizing them at the national level
- Motivate companies, CSR foundations and implementing partners to deliver high impact CSR projects through collaborative approach
- Recognize businesses endeavor to partner with organizations delivering high impact
- Enhance the exchange of CSR best practices
Five reasons to apply
- Gain recognition in the corporate and development sector as a socially committed organization
- Increase your reputation and credibility at the national level
- Showcase your organization’s innovation and commitment to delivering impacts in alignment with Government’s focus on Water and Sanitation, Healthcare, Education, Livelihood, Skills Development etc.
- Celebrate winning partnerships at the prestigious award ceremony
- Get media coverage and outreach for your project impacts
- The applicant organization must be a company or CSR foundation/trust or an implementing partner for CSR project and the project must have been supported by a company/CSR Foundation under its CSR initiative.
- The applicant entity must have legal status as company/NGO/trust and be registered in India
- In case a project has been implemented by multiple agencies or a consortium, all partners should sign an undertaking stating that they authorize the applicant agency to apply for this award
- The minimum duration of the project should be one week (Except Employee Volunteering category) and project must have been assigned/renewed or have been in continuation in Financial Year 2015-16
Application period: Award application period: 01 June to 18 August 2016.
Stage I Screening of Applications: 05th September 2016
Stage II Jury Round: 10th-20th September 2016
Award ceremony: India CSR Summit, 27-28 September 2016, Mumbai
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.