Creating Shared Value (CSV) compliments CSR, through implementing initiatives that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates thereby, meeting social needs. The CSV approach represents an exciting new wave of social responsibility and community investment that can enhance the long-term viability of projects.
Topics covered in this training:
- The concept of CSV and the design of shared value initiatives
- How to promote commercial activities in communities that support local development
- How to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
- How to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- How to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Case studies of successful CSV initiatives in Asia
CSR Asia is part of the Affiliated Professional Services (APS) Network which is a consortium of independent consulting firms around the world that are trained to provide Shared Value consulting services to corporations, governments and civil society organisations. Find out more here.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.