Worldwide, corporate net zero targets have proliferated enormously over the past 2 years. Here in Asia, too, a growing number of companies are publicly committing to carbon targets. As a region, Asia is by far the largest global carbon emitter, thus the climate actions taken by companies here will be crucial to drive global decarbonization efforts.
Join us as we discuss the future of net zero for Asia with Dr. Wee Kean Fong, Deputy China Country Director, World Resources Institute (WRI), Douglas Johnson, Associate Director, Corporate Sustainability, PwC China, and Bose Varghese, Head of Green Initiatives, Infosys.
After attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer these important questions:
- What’s the status of national and corporate carbon commitments across the Asia region?
- What are the building blocks of a successful corporate carbon target?
- How do you take your stakeholders along the journey?
- What are the key challenges to move from carbon neutral to net zero in Asia?
- Which new issues and challenges are on the horizon that companies need to watch for?