Sharing a common strategic vision of addressing climate change, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Global Cleantech Clusters Association (GCCA) which is composed of 48 clusters from across the world, representing 10,000 Cleantech companies, have joined forces to facilitate the creation of a low carbon technology marketplace in Asia through an objective forum that will bring together all relevant stakeholders to discuss new development, issues, challenges, projects, partnerships and prospects. This global, cross-sectoral, multi-stakeholders and multi-dimensional forum is envisioned to pave the way for the creation of a successful and sustainable model for an efficient cleantech marketplace at the regional level to help spur sustainable economic development in the Asia Pacific region and the rest of the world.
This Forum is a global stage for all key stakeholders (private sector, government bodies, technical and research institutes, multilateral agencies and NGOs) to incorporate their perspectives in the creation and operation of a cleantech marketplace to accelerate cleantech development, innovation and adoption.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) Low Carbon Technology Marketplace Forum
- Global Cleantech Cluster Association (GCCA ) Asia-Pacific Cleantech Cluster Managers Meeting
- Presentation of findings of GCCA Survey 2012
- Sharing of best practices and case studies
- Pre-event Masterclass Training Workshop on Keystone Method for Cleantech Investment (used in GCCA Later Stage Awards Judging), as well as Climate Smart and Power House Workshops
- Guided Tour at BEX/WES on Sept 11
- Networking session with Swissnex and visit to Swiss Future City Lab in Singapore
- Business Matching sessions and meetings
- Networking cocktails for Cleantech Partnerships