ACI’s Clean Energy Finance Europe 2017 conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across financing infrastructure.
Following the success of the event last year, this year the conference determines the extent of new energy realities, exploring capacity in developing countries, bridging the gap on bankable projects, the next steAps in financing storage, electric car opportunities, demand, policy and technology undercurrents reshaping European energy markets.
Additionally the conference will follow up existing and potential financing options across Europe in clean energy technologies in the movement towards a renewable future. The two day conference will consist of a series of informative presentations followed by practical problem solving, an interactive panel discussion and investor/technology round table pitches. There was a key message last year which was to focus on actionable debate therefore we encourage those in this pursuit to join us.
Event Brochure: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/09/ECFE2-MKT-Agenda.pdf
- Setting the scene: The New EU – UK Relationship and responding to market change
- Renewable capacity markets : building capacity in developing countries
- Exploring investable technologies from leading markets in renewable fields
- Electric Vehicles & smart city infrastructure – Emobility and integrating it into the grid
- Funding the bankable projects gap: Strategic asset allocation perspectives from private equity
- Green bonds: Next generation financing?
- Creating an investment conducive environment
- The next step in financing storage technologies: commercial viability, risk factors and possible financing structures
- Financing opportunities in offshore wind
- Assessing innovative financing options for renewables in Europe
- Addressing responses to the dynamic market, and implications for investors, policy makers, and businesses.
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Dr Myles E. Mangram, CEO, EnTech Capital Ltd.
- Sebastian Carneiro, Director, SUSI Partners AG
- Kim Sungwoo, Executive Director, KPMG
Who Will Attend?
- Private equity funds
- Infrastructure funds
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers & Project Developers
- Finance directors
- CEO’s & CFO’s
More Info & Registration
Rohan Baryah – Marketing, Sales & Media Partnerships
Phone: + 48 (0)61 646 7022
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.