The CSR Competence Centre at the Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) is kicking off a full-fledged and HRDF Claimable Certified Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager Training for you in 2014!
Next intake: 5 November 2014 - CERTIFIED COURSE CONSISTING OF 9 TRAINING DAYS (NOV-DEC) AND A FINAL PRESENTATION (JAN 2015)
CERTIFIED CSR MANAGER TRAINING – ACQUISITION OF A GERMAN CSR CERTIFICATE
- What does Corporate Responsibility mean and how can it affect your business?
- How can your company incorporate corporate responsibility in the management strategy?
- What are the key instruments and practical steps for implementing CSR on a day-to-day base?
- How can you engage your employees in the process?
This Training will give you the opportunity to:
- Acquire a German CSR Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate, representing a well-established German standard
- Use a training concept developed by German CSR experts and professional institutions such as the Cologne Business School
- Develop your own specific CSR strategy and a practical plan tailored towards implementing it in your own company
- Pitch your own CSR strategy in a Final Presentation
- Leverage on professional consultation and discussion of specific questions
Module I: 5 + 6 November 2014
Module II: 19 + 20 November 2014
Module III: 3 + 4 December 2014
Module IV: 16 + 17 + 18 December 2014
Final Presentation: 21 + 22 January 2015
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (171131-U)
Suite 47.01, Level 47, Menara AmBank
No. 8, Jln Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
DL: +603 9235 1821 Fax: +603 2072 1198
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.