The Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner training is approved by the leading UK Institute for Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) and delivers extensive and specialized knowledge for managers dealing with environmental and corporate sustainability issues.
• The issue of climate change and sustainable development
• Sustainability Strategy
• GHG emissions Accounting, Reporting and Carbon Regulations
• Tools for measuring the GHG emissions of services and products and their impact on your organization
• Carbon Footprint Strategy and Energy Efficiency
• The importance of water footprint
• Product Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and measuring standards
• Creation of Carbon Neutral services and products
• Carbon Offsetting
• Marketing Climate Neutral Certification
• Green Marketing and avoiding Green Washing
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.