Join us as we launch the 2017 results of our Climate Change, Water, and Forests programmes. We will discuss key findings, share investor and discloser perspectives, and recognise Hong Kong and South-East Asian leaders in corporate environmental stewardship.
Kindly register here by as space is limited.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there.
3:30 - 3:45 pm Guest registration
3:45 - 3:50 pm Welcome Ms Rosalind Keller-Liang, Manager, Asia Pacific, CDP
3:50 - 4:00 pm Opening speech Ms Ellie Pang, Vice President, Hong Kong Exchange
4:00 - 4:15 pm Key insights from results and analysis, Dr Tony Rooke, Director of Reporting, CDP
4:15 – 4:55 pm Panel 1: Sharing best practices through ESG reporting
- Mr Marc Fox, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Mr Mark Harper, Sustainable Development Manager, Swire Pacific
- Mr.Charubutr, Assistant Vice President, Charoen Pokphand Foods
- Mr Vincent de Paz, Sustainability Manager, ADEC Innovations
- Ms Pat Dwyer, Founder & Director, The Purpose Business (Moderator)
4:55 – 5:35 pm Panel 2: Utilizing ESG initiatives to drive shareholder value
- Mr Pascal Zbinden, Head of Chief Investment Office, Swiss Re
- Mr Simeon Cheng, Senior Manager – Sustainability, MTR Corporation
- Mrs Khun Lawan Pornsakulsakdi, VP of Environment Management Department, PTT Exploration and Production
- Mr Alex Chan, Head of Sustainability Services, Schneider Electric
- Dr Nadira Lamrad, Senior Manager – Sustainability and ESG Advisory, Business Environment Council (Moderator)
5:35 - 5:50 pm Awards presentation
5:50 - 6:30 pm Networking reception