To put a spotlight on Southeast Asia’s economic upturn yet prevalent social issues, AVPN is bringing its inaugural sub-regional convening to Indonesia. Through an intimate setting to encourage meaningful connections, the 3-day summit will gather leading funders and capacity builders working across the continuum of capital who have an interest in the region.
Leveraging the power of the AVPN network, delegates will have the exclusive opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and diverse community that is driving the change it wishes to see. Join us to:
- Advocate for causes that matter most to you,
- Adapt regional best practices to market-specific innovations
- Find local and international collaborators,
- Identify a pipeline of deals investable opportunities, and
- Achieve your goals on a much larger scale.