Advanced Internal Auditing Training using ISO 19011-2011
400% Tax Deduction or 60% Cash Payout of the course fee (net of government grant or subsidy) under PIC scheme for training of employees! For details, please refer to www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/PIcredit.aspx
Sole-proprietors and partners can claim Course Fees Relief for courses attended, instead of PIC. For details, please refer to www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=194
- Date Feb 11 - 12, 2014
- Time 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Venue Kembangan MRT Training Centre (subject to change)
- Fee SGD 750.00 / pax 3 & above: SGD720.00 each
- Note1-Lunch and 2-Tea-Breaks provided.
- Car Parking (maximum SGD10 per car provided).
- ISO 19011:2011 (published on 11-11-2011) provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit program and conducting management system audits.
- It also provides guidance on the evaluation of competence of individuals involved in the audit process, including the person managing the audit program, auditors and audit teams.
- Its intended users include auditors, audit team leaders, audit program managers, organizations implementing management systems, and organizations needing to conduct audits of management systems for contractual or regulatory reasons.
What are the changes within ISO 19011:2011?
- Informative references
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit programme
- Performing an audit
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
Understand the discipline specific knowledge and skills of auditors, including:
- Transportation safety management
- Environmental management (ISO 14001)
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Records management
- Resilience, security, preparedness and continuity management (ISO 22301)
- Information security (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001)
Who should attend
Top Management, Management Representatives (MR), ISO Auditors (QMS, EMS, OH&S, BCM, ISMS and other management systems)
Intensive 2-days Lecture cum Workshop with sharing of knowledge on the just released ISO 19011:2011 on “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Soh Beng Hock’s Profile
Soh Beng Hock, ACT - Auditor, Consultant, Trainer. Started as an ISO Consultant since 1992 to 2013 (21 years).
Mr Soh Beng Hock (born 1961), quality and environmental management systems consultant, graduated with a Physics degree from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 1984. Gathered a wealth of experience in quality assurance and quality management system in 5 countries, as well as the environmental management system in 2 countries.
He started his career as a process engineer with SGS-Thomson in Malaysia in 1984 and subsequently, he joined PCI Limited in Singapore as a quality engineer. Mr Soh then spent four years with Philips Singapore as a QA engineer in their RF/TV Tuner factory.
Prior to forming his own company, TIJ Consultants in Malaysia in January 1997 and in Singapore in February 1999, he was with Asian Business Consultants for 3 years as consultant and later as Country Manager (Singapore) in ISO 9000 & ISO 14000. Mr Soh was the QA Manager with Armstrong Industries, where he was responsible for the successful installation of ISO 9000 Quality Management System managing the project as Internal Consultant, Trainer, and Project Manager.
Mr BH Soh