Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional
ILM & CPD Standards Office Certified
Date: 01/06/2021 - 22/06/2021
Date: 02/11/2021 - 23/11/2021
4 weeks live online or 3 days face to face
The Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional training is a challenging training course offering a unique holistic viewpoint to Sustainability. In this internationally recognised course, experienced professionals will benefit from our interactive approach focusing on both strategic and operational aspects of Sustainability.
Our skill-building and hands-on approach assists participants to improve their capabilities and drive practical Sustainability solutions successfully across their organisation.
Participants will adopt an inclusive approach to Sustainability, ESG and CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards and strategies. Participants will gain insights into sustainable business models, tools to overcome business uncertainty and gain long lasting competitive advantage. If you are looking to enable your organisation to transition to a purposeful, successful and future fit business model, this course is for you.
Aim and objectives
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability, ESG and CSR ecosystem and future development
- Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate ESG factors into corporate structure
- Articulate the business case for sustainability
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Influence Sustainability and positive impact creation within your organisation and partners
- Transition to a future fit and purpose driven business model.
- Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
- Focus on sustainable business models during the post course assignment
Take outs of the course include
At the end of our Advanced CSO Professional Training, participants will have the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organisation
- Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and ESG strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organisational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organisational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
Following your successful post-course assignment submission, you will receive the “Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Standards Office Certificate verifying 20.45 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Key topics include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Global Legislation
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability, ESG and CSR Trends
- Sustainable Communications
- Sustainability and CSR Programmes
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chains & Circular Economy
- Climate Change & Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainability Strategy & Integration
- Sustainability Assessment
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- The future of CSO’s
- Post-course Assignment for ILM Certification
Who should attend
Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability.
An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximising retention. To support this belief, we built all our courses around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions.
Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying Sustainability, ESG and Corporate Responsibility concepts and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections.
Have said about our training courses
“The excellent dynamics of the course allows, in a short time, to acquire the knowledge to enhance Sustainability in organisations and leverage their financial performance. It is demanding, mentally stimulating and challenging, but worth every effort because it clearly shows the path that must inevitably be followed to ensure the success of organizations.”
F.C., Environmental Manager, Lipor
“I was extremely captivated by the course content. It addressed the full concept of Sustainability and how it should be reported and implemented within an organization whether a small or larger enterprise. The delivery of the course was unconventional and made a lasting impression.”
D.R., HSE Compliance Senior Manager, Human Capital & Administration, du
Download brochure (PDF)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.