Life cycle assessment (LCA) has emerged in recent years as a vital tool in meeting the challenges of a greening market. LCA makes the link between production processes used to make products and the consumers and decision makers interested in selecting and promoting products which reduce the impacts on the environmental and lead us toward a more sustainable economy.
The conference will run over three days with strong focus on the benefits of using LCA in business for better decision making and for promoting greener processes, products and services. In addition there are sector specific themes including carbon, water, buildings, agriculture, waste management and energy. Abstracts for papers and posters are invited (until end of January 2013) on the following subjects:
- Life cycle assessment
- Energy and carbon foot printing
- Life cycle management
- Life Cycle Inventory initiatives
- Business Opportunities and Challenges in using LCA
- Developments in LCA oriented policy
- Eco labeling and consumer information
- Triple bottom line accounting approaches
- Ecological footprints
- Materials flow analysis
- Input Output analysis
- Extended Producer Responsibility
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.