Define your O&M strategy to optimise operations, increase power performance and reduce costs
IWOMF is one of the largest and most focused gatherings for the onshore and offshore wind ecosystem. With over 200 executive attendees and 30+ expert speakers, IWOMF 2014 is the must attend event for those in this cutting edge space.
Download the brochure for the full conference details and exclusive ticket discounts
Cutting edge conference topics:
- Wind Turbine Blade Maintenance & Optimisation
- O&M Strategy: Weighing up the benefits of the OEM, ISP, In-house or Hybrid Model
- Achieve Higher Yields: Increase your Turbines Power Preformance
- Cost Effective Supply Chain Management: Contract Management and Alliancing
- Retrofitting, Upgrading and Repowering: Which Will Reap More Reward?
- Offshore Wind Foundations: Grouting, Vibration Damage and Maintenance Measures
- Offshore Logistics & Access
Click here now to receive your free conference brochure with full agenda and speaker line-up.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.