Now in its 4th blockbuster year, the Thin Film Solar Summit USA is the industry’s leading meeting place to provide you with the ultimate knowledge and networking platform. This year, the event focuses on two overarching themes – cost reduction and new opportunities. In the first half of the agenda, experts will explain how thin film companies can make dramatic reductions to their costs, from module design and technology to manufacturing and installation. In part two, international leaders will show you the hottest new markets, innovations and applications for thin film – and how to exploit them.
Seize new opportunities and slash your costs to fast-track your future to thin film success
- The thin film global forum - Take the industry by storm with a comprehensive guide to the hottest markets that are bursting with promise
- New applications, new possibilities - Exploit the applications perfect for thin film, with a close look at rooftop, utility scale and BIPV progress
- Cost reduction masterclasses - Get ahead of the curve in making drastic thin film cost reductions – from technology to execution
- Financial focus - Learn priceless techniques to accrue track record, build your roadmap and get bankable today
- Carving the niche - Drive home the advantages thin film has over its rivals and make the breakthrough in efficiency gains and manufacturing processes
This event will be perfect for Asian based companies to come and meet with international players, make new contacts, and do business. Companies speaking at the event include big names such as First Solar, Wurth Solar, Masdar PV and MiaSolé, Asian companies such as SHARP, Solar Frontier and Astronergy, and companies that are interested in working in Asia, such as Astonfield Renewables, Abound Solar and Ascent Solar.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pv-insider.com/thinfilmusa/index.shtml