Singapore Maritime Week (SMW) is the leading maritime event in Singapore, which is driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA). IBC’s 3rd Annual Asia Green Shipping Conference is held in conjunction with SMW 2012 and will be from 23-26 April 2012 in Singapore.
With 150+ participants in 2011, and featuring top speakers from regulators and industry alike, the second Asian Green Shipping Summit was hugely successful in setting the agenda for the Asian fleet. The 3rd edition in 2012 will bring together regulators, ship owners, ship builders, designers and technologists from across the continent and beyond, to discuss the key issues of measuring and reducing the industry’s carbon footprint, and measures to comply with upcoming regulations.
Top Reasons Why You Must Attend:
- 150+ participants in 2011
- 15+ Ship owner speakers and 4+ industry roundtables
- Held in conjunction with Singapore Maritime Week 2012
- Ship Owners panel on compliance priorities for short terms and long terms
- Emissions, Energy Efficiency, Ballast Water, Anti Fouling – all topical issues in a high powered agenda
- Ship Owners’ Case Studies and Technology Investment outlook
- Green Ship Technology – what’s really working, new trends and innovation
For click www.greenshippingasia.com for more details or contact Ms Ruoh Yi, THAM at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +65 6508 2463 / +65 6508 2400.
Mr Jonathan KIANG