IBC Asia’s Philippines Power & Electricity Conference is collocated with Transmission and Distribution Asia Conference. It delivers the most comprehensive overview of the Philippines’ electricity market and the government’s plans for a sustainable energy future. The conference will bring together representatives from the power generation, transmission and distribution companies, local and foreign investors and policy regulators to discuss the immense opportunities in the competitive electricity market in the Philippines.
Highlights are this year’s event include:
- 18 value packed sessions over 2 days
- 20+ industry experts and policy regulators to lead the discussion
- 3 interactive panel discussions featured on the hottest issues and trends in Philippines
- 6 successful case studies across conventional and renewable energy generation
- 3 high quality workshops to address the most demanded electricity market issues
- Cocktail network party with decision makers from the Philippines electricity sector and international investors
Lee Ann Na
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.