The Sustainable Energy Council invites you to the 2nd Annual Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Summit taking place virtually between 8 – 10 December 2021.
Gathering industry regulators, private sector leaders, researchers, and business associations united by the vision of transitioning towards a hydrogen society, the Summit will provide clear and actionable insights into the latest projects and trends within the industry. This timely meeting will address government policies and business strategies needed to meet the anticipated rise in hydrogen demand and tackle the hindrances in infrastructure.
As companies, governments and consumers pivot their actions to address the climate emergency, we invite you to meet and connect with hydrogen businesses making a positive impact. Join us to share your company’s projects with concurring peers to accelerate our joint energy transition.
Let’s make progress together at the Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Summit.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Honourable Mick de Brenni, Minister for Energy, Renewables and Hydrogen and Minister for Public Works and Procurement, Queensland Government, Australia
- The Honourable Stephen Patterson, Minister for Trade & Investment, South Australia Government, Australia
- The Honourable Guy Barnett, Minister for Energy and Emission Reduction, Tasmania Government, Australia
- Hon. Dale Nally, Associate Minister of Natural Gas & Electricity, Government of Alberta, Canada
- H.E. Dr. Jorge Rivera Staff, National Energy Secretary, Government of Panama
- The Honourable Alfonso G. Cusi, Secretary of Energy, Government of the Philippines
- H.E. Juan Carlos Jobet, Minister of Energy, Government of Chile
- Sugimori Tsutomu, Representative Director, Chairman of the Board, Group CEO, ENEOS Holdings Inc.
- Moon Jaedo, Chairman, H2Korea
- Liu Wie, Secretary-General, China Hydrogen Alliance (H2CN)
- Nobuo Tanaka, Special Advisor Former Executive Director, Sasakawa Peace Foundation & IEA
- Alicia Eastman, President, InterContinental Energy
- Mikael Jakobsson, Managing Director, NXITY China People’s Republic of China
For more information, visit: