Given the growing demand for energy to spur economic growth – in addition to the indigenous fuel from the Malampaya gas field projected to deplete and its franchise about to expire – the Philippines has been underscoring the need for big-ticket LNG infrastructure project to import natural gas, with the aim of diversifying its energy mix and ensuring the country’s long-term energy security.
The 2nd LNG & Clean Energy Investment Summit is the Philippines first virtually integrated LNG and Clean Energy event where more than 200 leading industry executives and experts gather to address a common goal: expansion of the LNG and Clean Energy industries in the Philippines.
The virtual environment of the Summit allows high-level participants to fully engage in worthwhile discussions and take advantage of quality networking opportunities. Designed to inform, inspire and facilitate effective decision-making by players across the sectors’ value chains, this year’s must-attend forum is a unique chance to learn how to integrate technological, environmental and economic developments into the LNG and Clean Energy markets toward profitability and growth.
Taking place on March 23, 2021, The 2nd LNG & Clean Energy Investment Summit gathers key decision makers driving the Philippines’ energy growth and provides a platform for showcasing solutions and technologies and building relationships with strategic global partners and features the following expert discussants:
- Hon. Sherwin T. Gatchalian – Chairman, Committee on Energy, Senate of the Philippines
- Atty. Leonido J. Pulido III – Assistant Secretary, Department of Energy
- Atty. Monalisa C. Dimalanta – Chairperson, National Renewable Energy Board
- Mr. Alexander Ablaza – Co-Chairman, Asia-Pacific ESCO Industry Alliance
- Mr. Allard M. Nooy – Chief Executive Officer, InfraCo Asia
- Atty. Veronica A. Santos – Principal, Tax, SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co.
- Ms. Kerry Anne Shanks – Asia-Pacific Senior Consultant, Poten & Partners
- Mr. Vivek Chandra – Chief Executive Officer, Texas LNG
- Mr. Bernd Krukenberg – President, Shell Energy Philippines, Inc.
- Mr. Yari Miralao – President, Batangas Clean Energy, Inc.
LCES 2021 is a forum for energy industry professionals and innovators in clean energy technology and management which brings together perspectives and expertise from around the globe as its guests learn and network in a collaborative environment which covers the following areas:
- LNG Investments in the Philippines
- LNG Projects’ Tax Considerations
- Challenges and Options for Emerging LNG Buyers
- LNG Markets in Interesting Times - Operator’s Perspective
- Renewable Energy Targets and Development of Mini-Grids (Off-Grid) Solutions in Asean
- Energy Efficiency as Stimulus in a Post-Covid 19 Economic Recovery
For more information, visit www.cleanenergysummit.info or contact:
+632 800 9201
+63 926 006 4333