Women’s Forum Singapore
Singapore, 12-14 September 2018
Bridging worlds for inclusive innovation
The ten nations of Asean together make up the world’s seventh-largest economy, and include some of the fastest-growing economies in the world. However, the region faces the headwinds of rising geopolitical challenges, climate change and environmental degradation, and job disruption from automation, AI and other technologies.
We believe that women across Asia-Pacific can provide the innovative views, perspectives and daring leadership needed to address today’s challenges and envision a more sustainable, equitable and inclusive future. We believe women’s leadership is key not only to increasing gender equality but also to unlocking Asia’s tremendous economic and technological potential.
The first ever Women’s Forum Singapore will take place on 12-14 September 2018 at Raffles City Convention Center. It will convene leaders and high-potential talents from business, government, civil society and other sectors to discuss and explore best practices and proposals to create impact. The goal is to express a clear, action-oriented vision and gender-based analysis of issues that we are confronted with today.
Highlights of Women’s Forum Singapore include:
- 1000 influential business, institutional and political leaders from ASEAN and beyond, gathering to engage in high-level debates andmove towards concrete solutions
- Plenary and roundtable sessions, debate and workshops with more than 30 sessions and 100 speakers
- Gala Dinner taking place at Singapore National Gallery
- Networking opportunities over breakfast and lunch during the two days of the Forum
- High-level Special Delegations represented
- Strategic and editorial partnerships with the New York Times and LinkedIn
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of 5000 active members for a year from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Mauritius, Women’s Forum Rome and Global Meeting 2017, as well as the upcoming Women’s Forum Canada and Global Meeting 2018 in Paris.
- In the spirit of inclusive innovation, Women’s Forum Singapore is proud to invite Mother and Daughter*, Mother and Daughter-in-law*, Mother and Son* (* At least 20 years old)