Liquid Learning is delighted to present the Women in Not for Profit Leadership Summit 2014, an inspirational leadership development opportunity crafted for existing and emerging leaders across the NGO/Not for Profit Sector.
- Advice, insights and successful leadership stories from women in influential roles
- Constructive techniques to assist in facilitating social change and community development
- Tactics to build skills to generate leadership effectiveness
- Key strategies to navigate through common career challanges
- Commissioner Janine Donaldson - Territorial President of Women’s Ministries - The Salvation Army
- Christine Kalin - Chief Executive Officer - SPCA Auckland
- Rachel Allan - President - CanTeen New Zealand
- Evangelia Henderson - Chief Executive - The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Dr Adriana Gunder - QSM JP Former Board Member - The New Zealand Red Cross
- Rebecca Emery - Deputy Director - Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand
- Alison Marshall - National Manager Volunteer Services - Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind
- Gwen Green - Engagement and Marketing Director - Oxfam New Zealand
- Rachel Hall - Marketing Director - ChildFund New Zealand
- Leah Carr - Strategic Performance Specialist - Pilot Group
- Lynlee Wilson - Director, Registered Psychologist, Organisational Development - The People Group
ABOUT THE EVENT
In order to attain and maintain senior leadership roles, women must continuously develop their leadership skills and identify opportunities for career advancement.
Leadership is a valuable skill at all levels and evidence suggests that it will contribute to organisational success regardless of rank or position in a hierarchy. Senior management obviously have a major impact upon outcomes, however there is also leadership contributions from people at all levels that drive success.
The Women in Not for Profit Leadership Summit 2014 will offer an exceptional speaker faculty in order to address the challenges faced by women in transitioning to senior leadership positions whilst balancing work and personal goals.
The summit will provide practical strategies on how women in the sector can increase their scope as influential leaders, maximise their networking opportunities and communicate effectively with stakeholders. The objective of the event is to provide emerging and existing leaders with the strategies and skills they need to excel in their careers.
View the online agenda here: http://bit.ly/1qFaXlu
For more information contact Liquid Learning on:
P +64 9 927 1500
F +64 9 927 1525